Insulation in Hotel and Hot Spring
Nowadays, the competition between the hotels is so high that they want to make their guests as comfortable as possible. When you think about comfort for the guests, the air conditioned, silent and peaceful environment comes to mind first. The creation of these environments is only possible if the right construction elements are preferred and successfully applied. Since the first production of CelluBOR cellulose wool; natural and organic structure and thermal and sound insulation was preffered in millions of m2 in hotels.
CelluBOR provides highly efficient thermal insulation with low heat transfer coefficient and high heat capacity. With its breathable structure, it adjusts the humidity balance in the environment and provides easy climate conditioning of living spaces.
CelluBOR is the preferred choice for the biggest hotel projects with the results that are revealed in the sound insulation between the rooms which is one of the most important issues in providing comfort in the hotels. In sound pass and acoustics; The CelluBOR cellulose wool is dulling its sound waves with its irregular and fibrous structure. CelluBOR cellulose wool with the right construction elements; It inhibits sound transmission up to 70 dB. Class A sound absorption class and 1.0 class sound sound absorption coefficient are the important building components preferred for acoustic applications in hotel projects.
As a result of application with CelluBOR spraying method, the insulation surface is covered with an additional insulated cover. Because there is no space on the coated surface, heat and sound bridge do not occur in practice. Also preferred are low density mineral wool over time; collapse, loosening, etc., due to reasons such as opening the surface after a period of time causes the efficiency drops considerably. Due to the application of CelluBOR adhesive, the surface lifespan is equivalent to the lifespan of the first protection. In addition, the insulation material is not damaged because no anchor is applied to the insulation material. Another advantage of the spraying method is high application speed. In drywall systems, a single team can easily apply up to 200 m 2 a day.
- Thermal insulation and sound insulation in high efficiency
- Low heat transfer (0.037 W / mK)
- High heat capacity (1946 J / kgK)
- No sound up to 70 dB
- Class A Sound Absorption
- 1,0 Weighted Sound Absorption Coefficient
- Does not include heat and sound bridges
- Quick and easy application
- Long lifespan
- Humidity compensator
- Fire retardant
- Natural and organic structure harmless to humans and the environment
- Breathable insulation
- Does not allow fungus and insect formation
- High recycling rate
- Thermal insulation and sound insulation in exterior curtains
- Soundproofing between plasterboards in dry wall systems
- Thermal insulation and sound insulation in floors
- Thermal insulation and sound insulation in ceilings
- Insulation in heat and sound
- Meeting rooms are soundproofed
- Conference rooms are soundproofed
- Cinema halls soundproofed and acoustically arranged
- Entertainment venues in sound insulation
- Sound insulation of underground car parks
- Sound insulation of mechanical rooms
- Sound insulation of generator rooms