Insulation in Prefabricated Construcitons
Although the prefabricated constructions are developed for meeting the needs arising in parallel with the rapid population growth, they have become preferred in industrial structures especially in terms of quality control and continuity of quality in the production of concrete and reinforced concrete elements. Such schemes offer considerable advantages in terms of time and cost.
Thermal and sound insulation is also very important in prefabricated buildings. CelluBOR natural cellulose wool offers high efficiency in energy conservation in prefabricated structures with low heat transfer and high heat capacity, and it offers you easy air conditioning with low energy costs. The weighted sound absorption coefficient of CelluBOR, a class A material in sound insulation and acoustics, is 1.0. Up to 70 dB, along with the right details to be applied sound insulation is provided.
Thanks to its boron contribution, CelluBOR has fire retardant properties, no flaming, no smoke and no dripping on the material. CelluBOR is anti-bacterial and has no harm to human and environmental health. It does not contain any carcinogenic substances. In CelluBOR, unwanted creatures such as pests and rodents can not be accommodated. The surface metal used is a natural moisture-vapor stabilizer, which protects the surface of the structure against corrosion by discharging excess moisture out of the structure. Thanks to its breathable structure, it preserves the first performance of its building elements throughout its lifespan. The CelluBOR application provides a high yield of insulation resulting in smaller pre-fabricated sections.
The insulation material applied with CelluMAK can be applied to prefabricated structure in two ways. It can be applied as adhesive or pneumatically as a filling without adhesive in a punch opening between the sections.
- Thermal insulation and sound insulation in high efficiency
- Low heat transfer (0.037 W / mK)
- High heat capacity (1946 J / kgK)
- 1,0 Weighted Sound Absorption Coefficient
- Natural and organic structure which is harmless to the environment
- Does not allow fungus and insect formation
- Does not include heat and sound bridges
- No sound up to 70 dB
- Class A Sound Absorption
- Quick and easy application
- Long lifespan
- Humidity compensator
- Fire retardant
- Breathable insulation
- High recycling rate
- For the purpose of thermal insulation in and around light steel carrier profiles
- Thermal insulation and sound insulation between walls
- Thermal insulation and sound insulation purposes in ceilings
- For thermal insulation and sound insulation between the roofs
- For thermal insulation and sound insulation on the floors