Insulation in Residences and Houses
Unlike traditional city and residential styles, new heating-cooling, sound and air pollution problems have arisen with the vertical architecture that has emerged to meet the needs of populated cities.
Because of the concentration in cities, traditional heating styles have been abandoned and new heating-cooling forms have emerged which are suitable for residential life. The most practical and lasting way to reduce air pollution and high energy costs in urban areas after the domination of cities by vertical architectural style is thermal insulation.
New noise factors that were not available in the past have entered the city and housing. New transportation vehicles and machines that were not available in the past cause new and intense noise pollution at different frequencies in streets. No new sources of noise have emerged apart from housing alone, but at the same time new devices that generate noise in the houses have entered our lives. For a more comfortable living space, sound insulation is needed to minimize the entry of noise from the outside and from the other houses to our homes.
CelluBOR is the perfect solution for both thermal insulation and noise isolation. With its high performance, it provides a permanent, monolithic, breathable and healthy solution by itself.
CelluBOR provides highly efficient thermal insulation with low heat transfer coefficient and high heat capacity. With its breathable structure, it adjusts the humidity balance in the environment and provides easy climate conditioning of living spaces.
It is one of the most important issues in the comfort of the houses, and it is the reason for preference in the CelluBOR housing projects with the results that are revealed in the sound insulation between the apartments. CelluBOR in sound transmission, cellulose wool is irregular and fiber structure is damping sound waves. With the right construction elements, CelluBOR cellulose wool prevents sound transmission up to 70 dB.
As a result of application with CelluBOR spraying method, the insulation surface is covered with an additional insulated cover. Because there is no space on the coated surface, heat and sound bridge do not occur in practice. Also preferred are low density mineral wool over time; collapse, loosening, etc., due to reasons such as opening the surface after a period of time causes the efficiency drops considerably. Due to the application of CelluBOR adhesive, the surface life is equivalent to the life of the first time protect the same. In addition, the insulation material is not damaged because no anchor is applied to the insulation material. Another advantage of the spraying method is high application speed. In drywall systems, a single team can easily apply up to 200 m2 per day.
- Thermal insulation and sound insulation in high efficiency
- Low heat transfer (0.037 W / mK)
- High heat capacity (1946 J / kgK)
- No sound up to 70 dB
- Class A Sound Absorption
- 1,0 Weighted Sound Absorption Coefficient
- Does not include heat and sound bridges
- Quick and easy application
- Long lifespan
- Humidity compensator
- Fire retardant
- Natural and organic structure harmless to humans and the environment
- Breathable insulation
- Does not allow fungus and insect formation
- High recycling rate
- Thermal insulation and sound insulation in exterior curtains
- Soundproofing between plasterboards in dry wall systems
- Thermal insulation and sound insulation in floors
- Thermal insulation and sound insulation in ceilings
- Insulation in heat and sound
- Cinema halls soundproofed and acoustically arranged
- Sound insulation of underground car parks
- Sound insulation of mechanical rooms
- Sound insulation of generator rooms
- Basement wall-ceiling thermal and sound insulation