CelluBOR Extra Fire Retardant
CelluBOR Extra Fire Retardant is a quality thermal and sound insulation material known as cellulose wool. More than 70% of the cellulose based boron additive material is recycled waste newspaper paper. Cellulose wool obtained from newsprint is processed with boron based chemicals. As a result of these operations laying and filling without adhesive; the CelluBOR Extra Fire Retardant product, which can be used in spray applications as a glue.
The chemicals contained in the CelluBOR Extra Fire Retardant are not toxic. It's not harmful to the skin. Thanks to the boron components, CelluBOR Extra Fire Retardant is anti-bacterial, pest and rodent free. CelluBOR Extra Fire Retardant does not contain ammonia based material, glass wool, rock wool and asbestos. The material is sprayed on all kinds of surfaces in open and closed areas, and the applied area is provided with thermal and sound insulation.
CelluBOR Extra Fire Retardant meets Class A according to the criterion of fire propagation speed, smoke formation, possibility of dripping and volumetric loss when exposed to fire. However, the cellulosic organic matter content of CelluBOR does not meet the amount of energy required to achieve the desired calorific test result of 3 MJ or less. So the material is categorically assigned to class B, but gives all the desired responses from class A during a fire.
CelluBOR Extra Fire Retardant can be applied as pouring and spraying. The CelluBOR Extra Fire Retardant, which can be applied without adhesives or with adhesives with the CelluMAK application systems, covers the required areas unobstructed with heat and sound bridge. CelluBOR Extra Fire Retardant is completely environment friendly. It makes a significant contribution to the country's economy by using waste paper. All materials are commercially available in Turkey.
It has good thermal insulation performance due to low thermal conductivity coefficient. Thermal conductivity coefficient: 0.037 W / mK. It is used in sound insulation and acoustic regulations. The weighted sound absorption coefficient is 1.0, the sound absorption category is a class A material. Its density can be varied between 15 - 150 kg / m3. Standard application density is 50 kg / m3.
The production of the material entirely from natural materials ensures that the performance of the product remains constant throughout its lifespan. There is no volumetric loss and no deterioration in the values of heat, sound and fire insulation. It is completely natural, it does not contain a carcinogenic chemical compound. It does not deteriorate with time, does not rot, does not corrode and rust. It can not be destroyed by insects and micro organisms. It does not cause choking or mold due to its breathable structure.
- CelluBOR Extra Fire Retardant insulation material must be protected directly and continuously from water contact after application.
- Areas to be applied should be cleaned in advance.
- The water should not be sprayed at temperatures below the freezing point.
- CelluBOR adherence enhancing primer should be used before spraying to increase surface adherence in reverse ceiling applications.
- It is recommended to treat exposed surfaces with CelluBOR Surface Hardener.
- The CelluBOR Surface Hardener can also be used to color the exposed surfaces.
- Siding, concrete-based materials, glass, aluminum, granite and so on with spraying from outside. under the cover.
- Among drywall systems in drywall systems.
- In the form of spraying under the coating on the inner surfaces of the buildings.
- Can be applied as spraying from underneath in reverse roofs.
- Spraying between bricks.
- Metal roofs and façades.
- In cold storage depots.
- At the animal farms.
- Sound insulation in mosques, concert halls, meeting rooms, schools, factories, workshops and other public spaces, as well as recording studios and places where sound insulation is required.
- In technical installations of roof and wall in industrial installations.
- In ships, wagons and containers, on the outerside.
- Sound insulation required in hotels and motels, meeting rooms, entertainment and sports complexes and similar facilities.
- In all industrial roofs; concrete ointment, eternite, sheet metal, membrane etc. It can be applied to all kinds of materials.
- In dry wall systems, filling the two sides with blowing between closed plasterboards.
- Paving between roofs
- On the inner surfaces of buildings under the cover is filled with blowing or laying.
- Inside the wall in prefabricated structures.