CelluBOR Insulation Materials
CelluBOR; is a natural insulation material made of cellulose based boron which has thermal insulation and sound insulation at the same time and has fire retardant properties. Produced from recycled waste paper, CelluBOR, which contributes greatly to human health through its environmental approach and breathable structure, has been widely used since 1960s in developed countries like United States and Europe.
CelluBOR applicable as a spray, does not allow any heat and sound bridge formation by covering the application area with an insulation cover. It is known that the technical data of the catalog can not be obtained after a while due to the increase of the plate intervals over time and the change of shape due to the preferred low density products. However, thanks to the CelluBOR application method, none of these drawbacks are a problem anymore.
In thermal insulation; low heat transfer coefficient (0.037 W / mK) results in high efficiency.
With a very high thermal capacity value of 1946 J / kgK, this feature of CelluBOR provides very high efficiency in thermal insulation. The temperature value which is required to pass through the air-conditioned environment stays longer in the insulation material and delays the transfer. This results in a much lower energy consumption and a longer holding time for the desired ambient temperature.
The sound absorption coefficient of CelluBOR in Class A is 1.0 and it has 70 dB noise immunity. Its irregular and fiber texture prevents echoes and ringing. It cuts noise pollution up to 90% and creates a peaceful and comfortable environment.
It provides the necessary fire protection (duration, amount of smoke, dripping etc.) for the building with the fire retardant boron additives it contains. It is an organic insulation material on the CelluBOR where the flame does not develop and smoke does not form.
CelluBor is anti-bacterial as it does not contain any carcinogenic and harmful substances to human health. It does not contain pests because of its boron components. It is not damaged by moisture and its life is equivalent to the life of the building.
It prevents condensation due to its breathable structure and prevents the deterioration of its constituent components.
It is a product that protects the environment and nature due to the fact that at least 80% recycling material is found in the structure.
- Material and Application Properties
- It provides the most efficient thermal insulation with high heat conductivity, low heat transfer coefficient (0,037 W / mK) and high thermal capacity (1946 J / kg.K)
- Provides high level insulation of airborne sound
- Class A sound absorber categorizes the material to prevent reverberation and resonance
- It provides the necessary fire protection for the building with the boron contribution
- Provides necessary protection and time against fire, does not flame on material, does not create smoke and dripping
- It consists of at least 80% recycled material
- Does not contain any substances harmful to human and environmental health
- Due to the contribution of boron, pests and rodents in the material
- Uniform insulation overlay with spray application
- Heat and sound bridge does not occur
- Quick and easy application on all kinds of surfaces
- Maintain building material with breathable material structure
- No damage from humidity
- Does not change size over time and its technical specifications do not change
- Anti-corrosive prevents metal carriers from rusting
- Production according to TSE and ISO standards
- Low energy consumption during production