CelluBOR Spray is a quality thermal insulation and sound insulation material known as cellulose wool containing recycled gazette paper with more than 80% of the cellulose based boron content. Cellulose wool obtained from newspapers is processed with boron based chemicals. This process results in a glued CelluBOR Spray spraying product.
The chemicals contained in the CelluBOR Spray are not toxic. It's not harmful for the skin. Thanks to its boron components, CelluBOR Spray is anti-bacterial, without pests and rodents. CelluBOR Spray is free of ammonia based material, glass wool, rock wool and asbestos. The material is sprayed on all kinds of surfaces in open and closed areas, and the applied area provides thermal and sound insulation alone.
CelluBOR has the possibility of application on any surface at the desired thickness and density. The lack of practice prevents the formation of any heat and sound bridge. CelluBOR is completely environment friendly. It makes a significant contribution to the country's economy by using waste paper. All materials are commercially available in Turkey. It has good thermal insulation performance due to low thermal conductivity coefficient. Thermal conductivity coefficient: 0.037 W / m.K.
It is used in sound insulation and acoustic regulations. The weighted sound absorption coefficient is 1.0, the sound absorption category is a class A material. It is used in mosques, concert halls, meeting rooms, schools, factories, workshops and other public spaces, as well as recording studios, where sound insulation is required at a high level. The density can range from 15 to 150 kg / m 3 . Standard application intensity is 50 kg / m3.
The production of the material entirely from natural materials ensures that the performance of the product remains constant throughout its useful life. There is no volumetric loss and no deterioration in the values of heat, sound and fire insulation. It is completely natural, it does not contain a carcinogenic chemical compound. It does not deteriorate with time, does not rot, does not corrode and rust. It can not be destroyed by insects and micro organisms. It does not cause choking or mold due to its breathable structure.
- After applying CelluBOR Spray insulation material, it must be protected directly and continuously from water contact.
- Areas to be applied should be cleaned in advance.
- The water should not be sprayed at temperatures below the freezing point.
- It is recommended to treat exposed surfaces with CelluBOR Surface Hardener.
- The CelluBOR Surface Hardener can also be used to color the exposed surfaces.
- CelluBOR adherence enhancing primer should be used before spraying to increase surface adherence in reverse ceiling applications.
- Siding, concrete-based materials, glass, aluminum, granite and so on with spraying from outside. under the cover.
- Among drywall systems in drywall systems.
- In the form of spraying under the coating on the inner surfaces of the buildings.
- Can be applied as spraying from underneath in reverse roofs.
- In the form of spraying between bricks
- Metal roofs and facades.
- In cold storage depots.
- At the animal farms.
- Sound insulation in mosques, concert halls, meeting rooms, schools, factories, workshops and other public spaces, as well as recording studios and places where sound insulation is required.
- In technical installations of roof and wall in industrial installations.
- In ships, wagons and containers, on the outside.
- Sound insulation is required in hotels and motels, meeting, entertainment and sports complexes and similar facilities.
- In all industrial roofs; concrete ointment, eternite, sheet metal, membrane etc. It can be applied to all kinds of materials.