CelluBOR; natural solution for insulation

Investment Prize of the Year CelluBOR Insulation

Thermal insulation

Thermal insulation is constructed to minimize energy losses by reducing heat losses and heat gains that occur according to climate conditions. Thermal insulation is done in order to optimize the environment we live in with minimum energy. Thermal insulation is provided for the benefit of the structure; (frost damage, moisture damage, mildew, deterioration, rotting-corrosion of the iron bar, etc.) within the time limit of heat movements and vapor condensation in harmful dimensions.

It is very important to provide comfort for the thermal insulation in the houses and to establish the temperature balance under optimum conditions. The condition required for thermal comfort; the maximum temperature difference between the indoor temperature and the building components is 3 - 4 ° C.

 

Benefits of Thermal Isolation

 

•  It saves your expenses from heating or cooling purposes and reduces your cooling expenses by allowing you to warm up better in winter and cooler in summer.
• It contributes to the prevention of environmental pollution and global warming by reducing fuel consumption and therefore waste gas emissions.
•  It will reduce your country's external dependency on energy with efficiency.
• Sweating in the house, black stain and fungus that causes the formation of (swelling) prevents.
• It prevents the corrosion of the iron in the concrete and protects the strength of the building against the depression.
• It creates comfortable and healthy spaces by creating balanced room temperatures in living spaces.

 

Cost of Thermal Insulation

 

The cost of the building of the thermal insulation is about 2% of the building cost. A building that is thermal-insulated during the construction phase; low-capacity boiler, air conditioner, small radiator and installation, the initial investment costs as well as operating costs will be reduced.

 

Benefits of World of Thermal Insulation

 

25% of the total energy produced in the world is consumed in industrial production, 25% in motor vehicles and 50% in buildings. As can be understood from these ratios, the amount of consumption in the buildings represents a size of half of the total amount of energy produced. We know that a very large part of the amount of energy consumed in the buildings is used for heating and cooling our buildings. Efficient use of energy provides significant contributions in the process of preventing adverse environmental impacts.

The warming of the earth leads to the erosion of the polar glaciers and climate changes, and as a result natural life is gradually disappearing. Since thermal insulation allows buildings to be heated with less fuel, greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide (CO2), sulfur dioxide (SO2), which are emitted to the atmosphere, are reduced. Thus, the greenhouse effect in the atmosphere contributes to the fight against global warming and climate change.

 

 

 

Thermal Insulation Materials

What is CelluBOR?